Hard Anodised Induction Based Kadai (14″)
Durable, lightweight, aesthetic, and a great cooking experience – Kitchen Essentials Hard Anodized Cookware checks off all the boxes for the cookware connoisseur. This is a utilitarian addition to your kitchen that is both practical and pretty.
A stronger material than stainless steel, this Hard Anodized Cookware is durable and resistant to chips, cracks, and scratches. Leave all your safety concerns behind, as the hard anodized, food-grade aluminium ensures there’s no leaching of harmful metal into your food. Aluminium is an excellent conductor of heat and the cookware heats up rapidly and uniformly, saving both time and fuel.
The robust build ensures that the cookware stays balanced and is easy to clean. The dark, handsome finish make the cookware an attractive addition to your kitchen, whether on the stove or the dining table. Handles stay cool and make the cookware easy to lift and comfortable to hold.
- Hard Anodised surface is much harder than steel, hence durable and resistant to chips and cracks
- Cookware is made from Aluminium which is lighter in weight compared to other metals
- Aluminium provides even & excellent heat conductivity compared to other metals
- Cookware has dark handsome finish, making it attractive as well as functional
- Ergonomically designed stay cool handle
- Works on Induction, Gas, Electric, Ceramic & Halogen
There are no reviews yet.